This tutorial demonstrates how to update a WordPress plugin on your WordPress website. Below are step by step instructions…
1. Log into your WordPress website’s Admin Dashboard.
2. In the menu, find “Plugins” and click on “Installed Plugins”.
3. See which plugin/s need updating.
4. Check out what changes have been made.
5. Click the “Update Now” link.
6. Wait for the update to happen.
7. Return to the Installed Plugins panel. It should now show the plugin with the latest version number.
It’s that easy!
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below…